The easiest way to keep your air conditioning safe, sanitary and energy efficient in Toowoomba
- Prompt service
- Residential, commercial and industrial
- Air conditioners, refrigeration units, ducted systems, commercial cold rooms and more
- One-off or contract billing
- Throughout Toowoomba and surrounding regions
One of the most overlooked yet effective ways of keeping your air conditioning system working its best is by servicing and cleaning it regularly. Once a year is usually advisable.
If your system is displaying any of the symptoms below, it’s well worth getting in touch with the BC & TM Leggatt team for an air conditioning inspection and service.
- Poor cooling performance
- Low air flow
- Strange odours
- Higher-than-normal electricity bills
- Noticeable dampness or mustiness
Maintenance and air conditioning servicing in Toowoomba
Our maintenance servicing includes the following steps:
- Full external visual inspection for corrosion or obstruction
- Full cleaning (see below for more information)
- Check belts and motors for wear and noise
- Check duct seals for leaks
- Check gas (when required)
- Inspect electrical terminals and connections
- Inspect thermostat operation
Our special air conditioning cleaning process in Toowoomba
While your average, run-of-the-mill air con cleaner will hose down your coils and filters with detergents and cleansing agents, these acid and alkali-based products actually eat away at and damage your filters, coils and other internal parts.
BC & TM Leggatt does not use these chemicals. Our cleaning process only uses pressurised steam & water. This is the gentlest yet most thorough way of cleaning your air conditioner, and it has the added benefit of being 100% environmentally friendly.
Our air conditioning cleaning service in Toowoomba, whether it’s a regular clean or a long overdue one, will include the following steps:
- Clean filters
- Clean coil
- Clean drainage system and pan
- Deodorising treatment