Our best-selling choice for residential cooling in Toowoomba
Split system air conditioners are our most popular products in Toowoomba for a reason: they offer the best:
- Energy efficiency
- Overall value for money
The BC & TM Leggatt team have been designing, installing, maintaining and repairing high-quality air conditioning systems throughout Toowoomba for over 35 years. When you choose us, you can be confident in the knowledge that you’ll be getting a reliable, customised system that will just keep going and going.
Toowoomba Split System Air Conditioning Installation: The benefits
Split system air conditioners are so called because they are split into two sections: the indoor air unit and the outdoor compressor unit. They offer a huge number of great benefits for your Toowoomba homes, including:
- Comparatively inexpensive
- No need for costly ducting – easy installation!
- Many sizes, designs and configurations to choose from
- Very compact and quiet to run
- Extremely energy efficient
- Most offer reverse cycle, handling both heating and cooling
Toowoomba Multi Split System Air Conditioning Installation: The benefits
In addition to split systems, there are also what we call multi head split systems. These are essentially the same as standard split systems, but with one compressor feeding up to eight indoor units.
- Highly versatile – endless configurations!
- Fewer unsightly compressors outside
- Much easier to install than fully ducted systems
- Easy room-by-room zoning control for efficient, personalised cooling
- Generally more energy efficient than full ducted systems
Powerful, discreet cooling, built right into your home!
Ducted air conditioning is a great luxury to consider. Imagine being able to cool your home without any visible wall or ceiling units, but instead sleek, inconspicuous vents.
As experienced air conditioning and refrigeration professionals with a long list of custom ducted system designs and installations behind us, the BC & TM Leggatt team are the perfect choice for your project, no matter how complex or challenging it may be.
Ducted Air Conditioning: The benefits
While ducted systems work best with new builds and renovations as they require access to roof cavities and/or false ceilings, once installed they offer considerable benefits, including:
- Virtually invisible – no large head units
- Cost efficient for cooling large areas or multiple rooms
- Easy control of temperature in different zones
- Extremely quiet operation – even quieter than split systems
- More affordable to install when you have many rooms
Why choose BC & TM Leggatt?
There’s more to choosing an air con than just going to your local electrical retailer and picking one off the shelf. You need to know your home’s heat load, usage characteristics, electrical capacity, and many other factors. At BC & TM Leggatt, we ensure that everything is properly calculated and designed before we start putting holes in your walls!
So, why choose BC & TM Leggatt?
- Fast response, low waiting periods
- Fully qualified tradesmen – air conditioning is our livelihood, not just a sideline!
- Detailed heat load calculation to help choose the right unit
- Full warranties and workmanship guarantees
- Quality products – no cheap imports
- Consult directly with our client before, during and after installation
- Proactive approach to problem solving – nothing is too big, small or complicated!
- Anywhere around Toowoomba or beyond
Pricing, Brands, Products & Warranties
For more information on our pricing, brands, products and warranties, Give us a call to discuss your specific needs.
Full Range of Services
WHAT WE DO AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
From refrigerated display cabinets to glycol beer taps and everything in between, BC & TM Leggatt provides top-tier refrigeration system design, construction and installation to a wide range of industries...
BC & TM Leggatt has over 35 years of experience in the commercial and industrial freezer and cold room field, having serviced countless local and international businesses around Toowoomba and beyond...
Our cleaning process only uses pressurised steam & water. This is the gentlest yet most thorough way of cleaning your air conditioner, and it has the added benefit of being 100% environmentally friendly...
BC & TM Leggatt is on call all day, every day. We provide fast, thorough and dependable emergency breakdown (air conditioning repair Toowoomba) coverage for all your heating and cooling systems..